Friday, October 2, 2009

Greek Clubs and Girls Night!

So on Sunday Jessie and I decided to go have lunch at our favorite cafe in Athens... as we like to refer to it as Minos' and Kostas' bar! We had met Thanasis about a week earlier when we were eating at the cafe so we were starting to get to know him and we asked him what he was doing later that night and we ended up making plans to go to a club later. Him and his friend Kostas picked us up later that night and took us to this really fun club/bar. They played some great music including Ricky Martin, Macarena, Michael Jackson and definitely some Greek hits which I have now downloaded onto my iTunes. It was extremely loud and everyone was smoking but it was still a great time after we were a little tired of that place we went next door to this great salsa club! It was amazing they did some Salsa line dancing which was extremely fun and some guy who looked like a latin Fabio tried to teach me out to legit salsa. The night was all around great and the boys said they would take us back again. Thanasis is the one in the yellow shirt and Kostas is the one in gray.



The next night a bunch of us girls decided to go out to our favorite cafe again Minos' and Kostas' for some food and a few drinks. We got all dressed up in Whitney's many dresses and took a bunch of pictures and had a great time hanging out with our new greek friends at the cafe. The fried eggplant is my favorite but they have some other great dishes as well! This has definitely become the place I go to multiple times a week and I'm sure I will not get sick of it before the trip is over.


Whitney and I just happen to have the same sandals and wore them on the same night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment